Bondwiser™Solvent Lamination Ink
Bondwiser is a solvent-based lamination printing ink system formulated for excellent print quality, multiple film versatility and high-performance properties. These inks are formulated with nitrocellulose bases for high color strength. The Bondwiser series was designed for excellent bond values and superior solvent release. It provides bonds with water, solvent and especially solventless adhesives. It also delivers good primed extrusion lamination bond values.
- Designed for clean flexographic printing on doctor-bladed, flexo press metering systems
- Good adhesion to a wide range of film substrates
- Nitrocellulose base blendable
- Recommended for both adhesive and primed extrusion lamination
- Excellent color strength and stability
- Excellent resolubility allows for clean running of fine type and screen applications.
- Designed for high press speeds
- Very low solvent retention and odor
- HAPs free
- Excellent heat seal bonds
- TDI and tin free
- Works on most films without a cross-linker or additives
Bondwiser inks are formulated to have a maximum pigment load while maintaining a low consistent viscosity. Bondwiser is available in a full color palette of standard, bleed resistant, permanent and high-performance pigments. Pantone® approved bases and mixes are available. Color computer-controlled bases, matched to any standard, are available for customers who have dispensers already in place and wish to avoid changing the database. Bondwiser can be shipped to DE specifications to meet the most stringent customer demands.