Proshine™Solvent Surface Ink
Proshine is nitrocellulose base blendable ink developed for high-speed printing of polyolefin substrates. It is formulated for fine process printing utilizing the latest resin and pigment technology. Proshine has high gloss and scuff resistance. It is intended for medium heat resistance applications.
- Nitrocellulose base blendable
- Superior color strength
- Excellent gloss
- Excellent printability on polyolefins
- Excellent block resistance
- Ice water crinkle resistance
- Excellent slip properties for polyethylene processing equipment
- Excellent resolubility allows for clean running of fine type and screen applications.
- Good rub and scratch resistance
- HAPs free
Proshine inks are formulated to have a maximum pigment load while maintaining a low consistent viscosity. Proshine is available in standard, bleed resistant and permanent pigments. Pantone® approved bases and mixes are available from several locations. Color computer-controlled bases, matched to any standard, are available for customers who have dispensers already in place and wish to avoid changing the database. Inks can be supplied to DE specifications to meet the most stringent customer demands. Due to the high pigment strength of the system, it may require an extender addition to the ink.