Starflex™ SeriesSolvent Surface Ink
Starflex Series inks are solvent-based inks developed for high-speed printing of polyolefin substrates. Starflex is also formulated for fine process printing utilizing the latest resin and pigment technology. This series delivers excellent gloss, color strength and scuff resistance.
- Superior color strength
- Exceptional gloss
- Excellent printability on polyolefins
- Excellent block resistance
- Excellent stability
- Excellent slip properties for polyethylene processing equipment
- Excellent resolubility allows for clean running of fine type and screen applications.
- Good rub and scratch resistance
- Ice water crinkle resistant
- HAPs free
Starflex inks are formulated to have a maximum pigment load while maintaining a low consistent viscosity. Starflex is available in seven standard process colors. Pantone® approved bases and mixes are available from several locations. Also available in bleed resistant and permanent pigments upon request. Color computer-controlled bases are available for customers who have dispensers in place and wish to avoid changing the database. Starflex is controlled to very rigid DE specifications to meet the most stringent customer demands. Due to the high pigment strength of the system, it may require addition of extender to the ink.