Temprosafe™Solvent Surface Ink
Temprosafe is a solvent-based, printing ink system formulated for high speed, clean printing of line, fine type and screen applications. Temprosafe inks were formulated for excellent adhesion, gloss and heat resistance on a wide variety of substrates for moderate to high heat applications. This system was formulated utilizing the latest in resin and pigment technology.
- Good adhesion to a wide range of film substrates
- Nitrocellulose base blendable for optimum color control
- Excellent color strength and stability
- Excellent resolubility allows for clean running.
- Excellent gloss
- Excellent block resistance
- Designed for high press speeds
- HAPs free and regulatory friendly
- Good heat resistance
- Good rub and scratch resistance
- Ice water crinkle resistant
- Good water resistance
Temprosafe inks are formulated to have a maximum pigment load while maintaining a low consistent viscosity. Temprosafe is available in standard, bleed resistant, permanent and high-performance pigments. Pantone® approved bases and mixes are available from several locations. Color computer-controlled bases, matched to any standard, are available for customers with dispensers already in place and wish to avoid changing their database. Temprosafe can be shipped to DE specifications to meet the most stringent customer demands. Due to the high pigment strength of the system, an extender addition to the ink may be required.