XJK™ Process InksSolvent Lamination Ink
XJK is a solvent-based, lamination printing ink system formulated for excellent print quality, multiple film versatility and high-performance properties. XJK is designed for excellent ink transfer. The system was designed for better process print quality and solid wet out especially with flat-top dot plate technology. XJK inks are formulated for high color strength. The XJK series was designed for excellent bond values and superior solvent release. XJK provides bonds with water, solvent and especially solventless adhesives. XJK also provides good primed extrusion lamination bond values.
- Designed for clean flexographic printing on doctor-bladed, flexo press metering systems
- Good adhesion to a wide range of film substrates
- Recommended for both adhesive and primed extrusion lamination
- Excellent color strength and stability
- Excellent resolubility allows for clean running of fine type and screen applications
- Designed for high press speeds
- Very low solvent retention and odor
- HAPs free
- Excellent heat seal bonds
- TDI and tin free
XJK inks are formulated to have a maximum pigment load while maintaining a low consistent viscosity. XJK is available in seven process colors and white. XJK is available in standard, bleed resistant, permanent and high-performance pigments. XJK can be shipped to DE specifications to meet the most stringent customer demands.