PyroPro™Solvent Process Printing Ink
PyroPro is a solvent-based, process printing ink system formulated for clean printing of fine type and screen applications. It has excellent print quality, multiple film versatility and high-performance properties. This system delivers excellent adhesion, good gloss, high color strength and excellent heat resistance. PyroPro ink is formulated utilizing the latest in resin and pigment technology.
- Designed for clean flexographic printing on doctor-bladed, flexo press metering systems
- Good adhesion to a wide range of film substrates
- Nitrocellulose base blendable for optimum color control
- Excellent color strength and stability
- Excellent resolubility allows for clean running of fine type and screen applications.
- Designed for high press speeds
- Very low solvent retention and odor
- HAPs free and regulatory friendly
- Excellent heat resistance
- Good rub and scratch resistance
- Ice water crinkle resistant
- Good water resistance
PyroPro inks are formulated to have a maximum pigment load while maintaining a low consistent viscosity. PyroPro is available in standard, bleed resistant, permanent and high-performance pigments. PyroPro is available in seven process colors and can be shipped to DE specifications to meet the most stringent customer demands.